Term and conditions
– Paypal – automatically with a complete order at the e-shop www.beyondeyesshop.com
– bank transfer to a euro account (for SR and EU), we will send you the account number by e-mail [email protected]
– bank transfer to a Czech account in crowns (for the Czech Republic), we will send you the account number by email
Shipping and packaging:
The shipping fee is calculated automatically according to the weight of the order and the destination country. We send all packages by
registered mail. The tracking number is provided by email.
If you think that the store system offers unreasonable costs for shipping, request a price by e-mail to [email protected].
If you are interested in ordering at wholesale prices, send your request to [email protected]
Beyond Eyes, Dářská 443, Prague, 19800 Czech Republic
Contacts: e-mail: [email protected]
– Paypal – automaticky při kompletní objednávce na e-shopu www.beyondeyesshop.com
– bankovní převod na euro účet (pro ČR a SR), číslo účtu vám zašleme e-mailem, pište na [email protected]
– bankovní převod na český účet v korunách (pro ČR), číslo účtu vám zašleme emailem, pište na [email protected]
Poštovné a balné:
Poštovné za dopravu je vypočteno automaticky podle váhy objednávky a cílové země.
Všechny balíky zasíláme doporučeně. Sledovací číslo vám zašleme e-mailem.
Pokud si myslíte, že systém obchodu navrhuje nepřiměřené náklady na přepravu, požádejte o cenovou nabídku e-mailem
V případě zájmu o spolupráci za velkoobchodní ceny, napište svůj požadavek na e-mail [email protected]
Beyond Eyes, Dářská 443, Prague, 19800 Czech Republic
e-mail: [email protected]
General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic regulations
(1)The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as the provider (Vladimír Pavelka – Beyond Eyes) via the
www.beyondeyesshop.com website. Unless otherwise agreed, we disagree to any terms and conditions of your own that you may use.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can
predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any person or a company
with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) By placing the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping basket system
under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping bag”. You can call up the “shopping bag” via the corresponding button in the
navigation bar and make changes there at any time. Subsequently, the customer selects the relevant country to determine the amount of
After clicking the ” Proceed checkout” and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order data will finally
be displayed to you as an order overview.
If you use PayPal as a payment method, you will be redirected to the website of the provider of the PayPal.
Before submitting the order, you have the option of checking the details in the order overview again, changing them or cancelling the order.
By sending the order via the corresponding button “Proceed to PayPal” , you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the
contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-
mail automatically. You must ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically
ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on payment methods offered
1) Payment via “PayPal”
When selecting a payment method offered via “PayPal”, the payment is processed via the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et
Cie, S.C.A. (22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg; “PayPal”).
2) Another form of payment is a bank transfer for the EU (euro account) and for the Czech Republic an account in Czech crowns. This is
possible only in the case of a personal agreement in the form of e-mails to [email protected]!
§ 4 Delivery date
We send the goods no later than 14 days after payment. The time can be extended due to a vacation or a band concert. All orders are shipped
as “registered shipment” and the client receives a tracking number.
§ 5 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are a company, the following shall apply in addition:
a) We retain title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Prior to the transfer of
ownership of the goods subject to retention of title, a pledge or transfer of ownership by way of security is not permitted.
b) You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case you already now assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice
amount accruing to you from the resale. You are further authorised to collect the claim if you fulfil your payment obligations
§ 6 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage
and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this shall have no effect on your statutory warranty
(3) If a feature of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of
the same by us before.
(4) We present the complaint procedure separately.
Vladimír Pavelka – Beyond Eyes
Address:Dářská 443, Prague, 19800 Czech Republic
Contacts: email: [email protected]
Last update 1.1.2023